Milwaukee Bridal Show Tips
It’s nearly the holidays, and that means engagement time! Will we see you at a local Milwaukee bridal show? Bridal shows are a great place to meet vendors, and we love being able to interact with people at them. Here are a few tips on how to make the best of a bridal show:
- Wear comfy shoes. Some of these bridal fairs are BIG! Come prepared to walk and meet lots of vendors. If you’re interested in learning more about them, you can make appointments to meet with them or sign up to be on their mailing list if you’re just in the beginning part of your wedding planning. HINT: Bring pre-addressed labels to save yourself from filling out your name and info a bunch of times!
- Make a plan. Meet the vendors that you are most interested in first, and then browse the other booths. Don’t be afraid to chat with the vendors; they can sometimes give you great information!
- Hate crowds? If the show has a fashion show, this is a great time to visit vendors. If you want to see the fashion show, go early and get a seat. These events are often standing room only if you get there too late! Another good time to go is later in the day, the last hour of the day tends to be much slower. HINT: If you’re not a sports fan, go at the time the Packers are playing, it’s a slower time!
ShutterBooth would love to meet you at an upcoming bridal fair! Come on over to the booth and try out our fun and interactive booth for yourself. We’ll show you all the great features we have and help you pick the perfect package for your wedding.
See you at one of these great shows!
- January 6-7 Wonderful World of Weddings Bridal Show
- January 28 Strawberry Creek Bridal Show
- January 28 Hawks View Bridal Show
- January 31 Pritzlaff Open House
- February 3 Oak Creek Community Center Bridal Show
- February 18 Riverfront Bridal Show
- February 25 Veterans Terrace, Burlington
- March 4 Bridal Expo
- March 4 Magnificent Bridal Show
- March 11 WEDMKE
- May 6 Bridal Expo