Walk in, touch the screen and have fun! Once you and your friends touch the screen four consecutive pictures will be taken 10 seconds apart. Exit the booth to retrieve the pictures or stay to take more.
The ShutterBooth can accommodate groups of ten or more and is also wheelchair accessible. We have had 15 people crowd in the booth; the more the merrier.
May I provide my own guest book?
Yes, however you will need to also supply the essentials such as scissors, pens and a friend to put the book together.
Simply we will:
- Web host all photos for 60 days on our ShutterYou gallery
- Provide a DVD or flash drive of all the photos to the event planner, bride and groom, birthday girl or boy, etc.
- We can create a scrapbook on-site for guests to leave a note next to their picture
- Guests can download the photos
- Guests can order reprints from your ShutterYou gallery
How does your photo booth provide favors to guests?
We can personalize your photos with an event description on the top, bottom, left or right of each picture taken as well as provide frames, bookmarks, magnets and key chains. We can include anything a picture can go into.
Is there a limit to how many photos can be taken at an event?
Absolutely not! Please take as many as you’d like.
Typically 4 to 6 hours, however we can customize our services for any length of time you’d like.
Does the photo booth print photos on the spot like the ones in the mall?
Yes, however much higher quality, much faster and with multiple formats to choose from.
Based on the event, we would suggest you let your guests know where the booth is located and that it is available to them at no cost.
Easy and creative ways to do this are:
- Provide a note at each place setting
- Have us provide an external monitor to display the shenanigans occurring in the booth (this always draws a crowd)
- Offer the photo with a frame, key chain or specialized logo as a gift
- MC or DJ announcements
ShutterBooth is a great photo booth to customize for your event. We can fully brand the ShutterBooth, from top to bottom, from box to curtains!
Branding the ShutterBooth is perfect for your corporate event, exhibition or team building activity.
ShutterBooth requires a level surface, a reliable power source and a covered area to operate outside. Please talk to your local ShutterBooth office to inquire about what might be required to operate at your venue.
No, guests are not charged.
Photos are typically posted one to five days after the event.
What is included in the rental package?
- Elegant, portable digital ShutterBooth
- Host to assist your guests
- Unlimited photos
- Your choice of black/white, color, sepia or guest choice
- ShutterYou password protected event gallery
- DVD of all photos taken at your event
A signed contract and a $400 deposit.
We know you and your guest will have a blast however please contact us for a list of references!