Sweet Aroma: Selecting Your Wedding Bouquets
One of the most dazzling aspects of a wedding ceremony, other than the dress, is the flowers. Selecting the most sensational flowers involves more than the incorporation of your favorite blooms. Shutterbooth Albuquerque has some Do’s and Don’ts to practice in your search for the most fantastic floral arrangements.
The Blooms, The Do’s…
When it comes to picking those delightful stems, here are some good practices.
- Set a budget – Putting a price point on your buds will determine the blooms you can get for your big day. The bigger the budget, the more elaborate the flower arrangements can be.
- Embrace your season – When choosing your blossoms be sure to consider those that grace the season. Tulips are tantalizing in Spring! Sunflowers are super in Summer! Dahlias are delightful in fall! Not to mention, Poinsettias are perfect for Winter!
- Use your color scheme – Draw some inspiration from your color scheme! As only a select amount of flowers come in various colors your color palette can be a great source of inspiration for some truly unique arrangements!
Pulling The Weeds: The Don’ts In Flower Selection
Here are some flower picking mistakes to avoid:
- Not reusing the ceremony arrangements – Those spectacular blooms you walk down the aisle with can also make for some stunning centerpieces!
- Taking on too much Do It Yourself (DIY) – Assembling flower arrangements by hand can be very time consuming and taxing.
Preening: More Do’s and Don’ts
For more do’s and don’t in your selection of wedding bouquets visit these links!
Here are some great local vendors!